2005-02-01

Blogging urge

Ok, I haven't been blogging for quite a while now. Not that I had a very high tempo before either. Anyway.

I'm getting pretty stressed up at work. This is my last term as a PhD student and my thesis has to be ready before summer. It feels tight. I'm going to have the result ready alright. That's not what I'm worrying about. The thing that really scares me is the writing. I'm really bad at writing. The more I think about it, the more it scares me. Nailing down the words can sometimes be the most difficult thing there is. But here I am writing in my blog and the words come out pretty easily. I guess it is my frustration oozing out through my fingers.

My hacking at work goes fairly well. Although I wish it could go faster. I spent the holidays hacking and I still didn't manage to get things to work in time for me to submit to the department's yearly winter meeting. Well, I managed to get some results the day before I were to present my results. So I managed to give a decent presentation. Just-in-time research :-)

No comments: