2005-02-07

Harry Potter musings

I was just thinking about Harry Potter today. I have no idea why. I haven't read any of the books recently. However, I was wondering what was going to happen with the character Draco Malfoy. The book series is coming to an end and the final destiny of many of the people in the books will be decided. I have a feeling that Draco Malfoy actually will turn good in the end of the seventh book. I don't know how this is going to happen but he will probably be betrayed by the dark side, then accepted by the good side and realizing that his previous attitude which he was raised with is bad. I think this developments very much makes sense considering the general ethics of the Harry Potter books. There is ofcourse the option that Draco will never change and either die of be trapped on the dark side. But as I said I feel that the books need a person which converts to the good side. And it would be very natural to pick Draco to be the convert.

2 comments:

Wardo said...

I don't want to hear anybody else use the word "musings." Okay? NOBODY! *FOOOOON!*

-A

Josef said...

'Boy, somebody is in a bad mood.